Hi,

I was able to run Flink on YARN by installing YARN and Flink separately.

Thank you.

Ana

On Wed, Nov 20, 2019 at 10:42 AM Pankaj Chand <pankajchandapps@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

I want to run Flink on YARN upon a cluster of nodes. From the documentation, I was not able to fully understand how to go about it. Some of the archived answers are a bit old and had pending JIRA issues, so I thought I would ask.

Am I first supposed to install YARN separately, and then download the Flink file and Hadoop pre-bundle? Or does the Hadoop-prebundle that I put into Flink's /lib folder provide the entire YARN installation?

Is there any download that bundles a complete installation of Fink + installation of YARN?

Thank you,

Pankaj