Thank you, Ana and Yang!

On Tue, Nov 19, 2019, 9:29 PM Yang Wang <danrtsey.wy@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Pankaj,

First, you need to prepare a hadoop environment separately, including hdfs and Yarn. If you are familiar
with hadoop, you could download the binary[1] and start the cluster on you nodes manually. Otherwise,
some tools may help you to deploy a hadoop cluster, ambari[2] and cloudera manager[2].

Then, download the Flink with Hadoop pre-bundle. You can submit your flink job now.

Please make sure you set the correct HADOOP_CONF_DIR in your flink client before starting a flink cluster.

[1].https://hadoop.apache.org/releases.html
[2].https://www.cloudera.com/products/open-source/apache-hadoop/apache-ambari.html
[3].https://www.cloudera.com/products/product-components/cloudera-manager.html

Ana <otakunoneko@gmail.com> 于2019年11月20日周三 上午10:12写道:
Hi,

I was able to run Flink on YARN by installing YARN and Flink separately.

Thank you.

Ana