flink-user mailing list archives

From Kaihao Zhao <zhaokai...@gmail.com>
Subject Question about to modify operator state on Flink1.7 with State Processor API
Date Mon, 25 Nov 2019 15:39:02 GMT
Hi,

We are running Flink 1.7 and recently due to Kafka cluster migration, we
need to find a way to modify kafka offset in FlinkKafkaConnector's state,
and we found Flink 1.9's State Processor API is the exactly tool we need,
we are able to modify the operator state via State Processor API, but when
trying to resume App from the modified savepoint, we found it failed with
ClassNotFoundException: *TupleSerializerSnapshot*, these
*TypeSerializerSnapshots* are new in Flink 1.9 but not in 1.7, so I wonder
if there has any suggestion or workaround to modify 1.7's state?

--
Thanks & Regards
Zhao Kaihao