flink-user mailing list archives

From M Singh <mans2si...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Re:Apache Flink - Operator name and uuid best practices
Date Sat, 16 Nov 2019 17:40:05 GMT
 Thanks Jiayi for your response. I am thinking on the same lines.
Regarding using the same name and uuid, I believe the checkpoint state for an operator will
be easy to identify if the uuid is the same as name.  But I am not sure if having a very
long name and uuid or a character like parenthesis, etc might cause any issues, so just wanted
to check.
Mans