Hello,

I would like to know if you can use a KeyedStream with the Async operator :
I want to use the async operator to insert some stuff in my database but I want to limit 1 request per element (with key=id) at a time
With a regular keyBy / map, it's working, but it's too slow (i don't have enough ressources to increase my parallelism),

As far as I have seen, this is not possible
When I write something like Async.orderedWait(myStream.keyBy(myKeyselector)), the keyBy is totally ignored

Have you a solution for this?

Best Regards,
Bastien

Bastien DINE
Data Architect / Software Engineer / Sysadmin
bastiendine.io