Thanks for bumping this thread Yang. I've left some minor comments on your design document. All in all it looks very good to me. I think the next step could be to open the missing PRs to complete FLINK-9953. That would allow people to already try your implementation out and maybe someone from the community helps with the review.

Cheers,
Till

On Mon, Sep 30, 2019 at 5:37 AM 星沉 <star@fallenstar.xyz> wrote:

Yang Wang wrote:
> Through mixed-run with online services, they could get better
> resource utilization and reduce the cost. Flink, as an important case,
> the dynamical resource
> allocation is the basic requirement. That's why we want to move the
> progress more faster.

vote +1. If flink migration to k8s become available, that would help us
a lot.

regards.