Thanks Chesnay, is there any document to explain which version of flink-shaded-hadoop-jar should I use for specific version of flink ?
e.g. The document of flink 1.9 here https://flink.apache.org/downloads.html#apache-flink-191 point me to flink-shaded-hadoop-jar 7.0, but the latest version of flink-shaded-hadoop-jar is 8.0, then when should I use flink-shaded-hadoop-jar 8.0 ?

Another question is that whether flink-shaded-hadoop-2-uber 2.8.3-7.0 could be used for hadoop 2.8.5 as well ? I believe so, but want to confirm it. And if it works for all hadoop 2.8.x, then it may make more sense to omit the hadoop minor version, e.g. name it as 2.8-7.0, otherwise it may make user confused.

Chesnay Schepler <chesnay@apache.org> 于2019年10月25日周五 下午4:21写道:
If you need hadoop, but the approach outlined here doesn't work for you, then you still need a flink-shaded-hadoop-jar that you can download here.