flink-user mailing list archives

From Till Rohrmann <trohrm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Best practice to run flink on kubernetes
Date Fri, 11 Oct 2019 16:20:43 GMT
Thanks for bumping this thread Yang. I've left some minor comments on your
design document. All in all it looks very good to me. I think the next step
could be to open the missing PRs to complete FLINK-9953. That would allow
people to already try your implementation out and maybe someone from the
community helps with the review.

Cheers,
Till