Hi Debasish,

From the information in the corresponding JIRA[1] 1.9.1 is not a fixed version
of the issue you referred to. Technically Flink back ports notable fixes to
brach release-1.9 and start the release of 1.9.1 from that branch.

Visually, it looks like

... - ... - PR#9565 - ... - master
    \-release-1.9(for 1.9.0) - ...(without PR#9565) ... - release-1.9(for 1.9.1)

you can require to back port the commit to release-1.9 providing persuasive reason
and if the community reaches a consensus to have it then it will be included in
release-1.9.1.

Debasish Ghosh <ghosh.debasish@gmail.com> 于2019年9月9日周一 下午6:20写道:
Thanks Kurt. I was just asking as it would help us a lot with the issue (https://github.com/apache/flink/pull/9565) that I mentioned in my mail. It got merged recently (after the 1.9.0 release).

BTW, the issue you mentioned didn't fixed in 1.9.1.

Will u please explain what u mean by this. The issue that I mentioned got merged recently after the 1.9.0 release.

regards.