flink-user mailing list archives

From Felipe Gutierrez <felipe.o.gutier...@gmail.com>
Subject Flink & Mesos don't launch Job and Task managers
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2019 15:24:55 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to run Flink with Mesos but without DC/OS [1]. My mesos
instance is working and when I start flink by the
script mesos-appmaster.sh, Flink starts, however without any Job Manager or
Task Manager. What could be the problem?

I receive no errors on the log file, only some warnings:
2019-09-05 17:15:32,087 WARN  org.apache.flink.configuration.Configuration
                 - Config uses deprecated configuration key
'taskmanager.tmp.dirs' instead of proper key 'io.tmp.dirs'
2019-09-05 17:15:32,439 WARN
 org.apache.flink.runtime.clusterframework.overlays.HadoopConfOverlay  -
Unable to locate a Hadoop configuration; HDFS will use defaults.
2019-09-05 17:15:32,483 WARN  org.apache.flink.configuration.Configuration
                 - Config uses deprecated configuration key
'jobmanager.web.port' instead of proper key 'rest.bind-port'
2019-09-05 17:15:32,899 INFO
 org.apache.flink.mesos.runtime.clusterframework.MesosResourceManager  -
Registering as new framework.
2019-09-05 17:15:32,899 INFO
 org.apache.flink.mesos.runtime.clusterframework.MesosResourceManager  -
2019-09-05 17:15:32,899 INFO
 org.apache.flink.mesos.runtime.clusterframework.MesosResourceManager  -
 Mesos Info:
2019-09-05 17:15:32,899 INFO
 org.apache.flink.mesos.runtime.clusterframework.MesosResourceManager  -
  Master URL: XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:5050
2019-09-05 17:15:32,899 INFO
 org.apache.flink.mesos.runtime.clusterframework.MesosResourceManager  -
 Framework Info:
2019-09-05 17:15:32,899 INFO
 org.apache.flink.mesos.runtime.clusterframework.MesosResourceManager  -
  ID: (none)
2019-09-05 17:15:32,899 INFO
 org.apache.flink.mesos.runtime.clusterframework.MesosResourceManager  -
  Name: Flink
2019-09-05 17:15:32,899 INFO
 org.apache.flink.mesos.runtime.clusterframework.MesosResourceManager  -
  Failover Timeout (secs): 604800.0
2019-09-05 17:15:32,900 INFO
 org.apache.flink.mesos.runtime.clusterframework.MesosResourceManager  -
  Role: *
2019-09-05 17:15:32,900 INFO
 org.apache.flink.mesos.runtime.clusterframework.MesosResourceManager  -
  Capabilities: (none)
2019-09-05 17:15:32,900 INFO
 org.apache.flink.mesos.runtime.clusterframework.MesosResourceManager  -
  Principal: (none)
2019-09-05 17:15:32,900 INFO
 org.apache.flink.mesos.runtime.clusterframework.MesosResourceManager  -
  Host: XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX
2019-09-05 17:15:32,900 INFO
 org.apache.flink.mesos.runtime.clusterframework.MesosResourceManager  -
  Web UI: http://XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:8081
2019-09-05 17:15:32,900 INFO
 org.apache.flink.mesos.runtime.clusterframework.MesosResourceManager  -

Here is my flink-conf.yaml file

mesos.master: XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:5050
mesos.initial-tasks: 10
mesos.resourcemanager.tasks.container.type: mesos
jobmanager.heap.mb: 1024
jobmanager.rpc.port: 6123
jobmanager.web.port: 8081
mesos.resourcemanager.tasks.mem: 4096