flink-user mailing list archives

From Filip Niksic <fnik...@seas.upenn.edu>
Subject Request for realistic Flink programs to check correct using differential testing
Date Mon, 09 Sep 2019 23:21:54 GMT
Hi all,

I am part of a research group at the University of Pennsylvania. We are
researching distributed stream processing systems; in particular, we are
developing a framework for checking correctness of Flink programs through
differential testing.

What I want to ask you as a community of Flink users is the following:

1. What infrastructure is available for more sophisticated testing
(fuzzing, random testing, differential testing, etc.) of Flink programs?

2. Do you know of some realistic Flink programs (perhaps a bit more
involved than the examples that come with Flink) that are available online,
and on which we can evaluate our framework?

3. What are some Flink programs that you would be most interested in seeing
more rigorous verification and testing of?

Best regards,

Filip