flink-user mailing list archives

From Terry Wang <zjuwa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: use of org.apache.flink.yarn.cli.FlinkYarnSessionCli in Flink Sql client
Date Mon, 23 Sep 2019 03:00:22 GMT
Hi Dipanjan:

I just looked through the Flink SQL client code and got the same conclusion as you.
Look forward to receiving other comments.

Best,
Terry Wang

> 在 2019年9月22日,下午11:53,Dipanjan Mazumder <javahub@yahoo.com.INVALID>
写道:

> Hi ,
>   Thanks again for responding on my earlier queries..
>     I was again going through the Flink SQL client code and came across the default custom
command-line , few days back i came to know that Flink sql client is not supported in a full
fledged cluster with different resource managers like yarn but this "org.apache.flink.yarn.cli.FlinkYarnSessionCli"
class seems like is used by the SQL client to establish session with yarn managed cluster.