flink-user mailing list archives

From Dian Fu <dian0511...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: use of org.apache.flink.yarn.cli.FlinkYarnSessionCli in Flink Sql client
Date Mon, 23 Sep 2019 04:29:53 GMT
Hi Dipanjan,

I think you are right that it's already been supported to submit a job to cluster via SQL
client. This is supported in [1]. Besides, I think that it is not configured in the YAML.
It's specified in the CLI options when you start up the SQL client CLI.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-8852 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-8852>
> 在 2019年9月23日,上午11:00,Terry Wang <zjuwangg@gmail.com> 写道:
>
> Hi Dipanjan:
>
> I just looked through the Flink SQL client code and got the same conclusion as you.
> Look forward to receiving other comments.
>
> Best,
> Terry Wang
>

>> 在 2019年9月22日,下午11:53,Dipanjan Mazumder <javahub@yahoo.com.INVALID>
写道:

>> Hi ,
>>  Thanks again for responding on my earlier queries..
>>    I was again going through the Flink SQL client code and came across the default
custom command-line , few days back i came to know that Flink sql client is not supported
in a full fledged cluster with different resource managers like yarn but this "org.apache.flink.yarn.cli.FlinkYarnSessionCli"
class seems like is used by the SQL client to establish session with yarn managed cluster.