flink-user mailing list archives

From Jörn Franke <jornfra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Loading dylibs
Date Tue, 27 Aug 2019 05:25:01 GMT
I don’t know Dylibs in detail, but can you call a static method where it checks if it has
been already executed and if not then it loads the library (Singleton pattern)?

> Am 27.08.2019 um 06:39 schrieb Vishwas Siravara <vsiravara@gmail.com>:
>
> Hi guys,
> I have a flink application that loads a dylib like this
> System.loadLibrary("vibesimplejava");
>
> The application runs fine , when I restart the job I get this exception :
>
> com.visa.aip.cryptolib.aipcyptoclient.EncryptionException: Unexpected errorjava.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:
Native Library /usr/mware/SimpleAPI/voltage-simple-api-java-05.12.0000-Linux-x86_64-64b-r234867/lib/libvibesimplejava.so
already loaded in another classloader
> This happens because the dylib has already been loaded once by the taskmanger, how can
I mitigate this? It seems problematic if two applications are loading the same dylib.