Yep, I scanned all of the issues in Jira and the codebase, I couldn't find a way to plug my new endpoint in.

I am basically trying to open up an endpoint for queryable state client. I also read somewhere that this may cause some issues due to SSL communication within the cluster.

Any pointers?

---
Oytun Tez

M O T A W O R D
The World's Fastest Human Translation Platform.