flink-user mailing list archives

From "Halfon, Roey" <roey.hal...@sap.com>
Subject Flink Application JAR
Date Wed, 03 Jul 2019 10:38:59 GMT
Hi All,
We have an application which contains few modules (one for the main application with the "driver"
and few other for the operators implementation, configuration etc.).
At the moment we are building fat jar contains all the modules and all the 3rd parties dependencies.

As we continue develop, the jar will grow and grow till it will be heavy.

Is there any recommendation for using our libraries? Maybe to use them as dependencies to
our application? Does flink have any capability of dynamically update for 3rd party jars?

How do you build your application?

Thanks,
Roey.