flink-user mailing list archives

From Marzieh Ghasemy <asman_2...@yahoo.com>
Subject Running Flink cluster via Marathon
Date Mon, 15 Jul 2019 04:11:42 GMT
HelloI have a Mesos cluster of two master and three slaves, I configured Marathon and Zookeeper.
My Zookeeper cluster has five nodes. When I run Flink Json file via Marathon, it is run, but
I can see Flink UI in just one slave. Other slaves show me this error:Service temporarily
unavailable due to an ongoing leader election. Please refresh.

I have searched a lot, but cannot find a solution. Also, I know it is Zookeeper problem,so
I changed default Zookeeper port, even though it did not help.

Would you please tell me how to solve the issue?

Thank you in advance.