flink-user mailing list archives

From "Haibo Sun" <sunhaib...@163.com>
Subject Re:Could not load the native RocksDB library
Date Wed, 03 Jul 2019 03:20:44 GMT
Hi,  Samya.Patro

I guess this may be a setup problem. What OS and what version of JDK do you use?  You can
try upgrading JDK to see if the issue can be solved.

Best,
Haibo

At 2019-07-02 17:16:59, "Patro, Samya" <Samya.Patro@gs.com> wrote:

Hello,
I am using rocksdb for storing state . But when I run the pipeline I get the error   ”Could
not load the native RocksDB library” .  Kindly can you check the configs and error stacktrace
and suggest what am I doing wrong .

Flink version  - 1.8.0

<dependency>
    <groupId>org.apache.flink</groupId>
    <artifactId>flink-statebackend-rocksdb_2.11</artifactId>
    <version>1.8.0</version>
</dependency>

This is  the flink checkpointing config I have used

executionEnvironment.enableCheckpointing(300000);
executionEnvironment.getCheckpointConfig().setCheckpointingMode(CheckpointingMode.AT_LEAST_ONCE);
executionEnvironment.getCheckpointConfig().setMinPauseBetweenCheckpoints(50000);

executionEnvironment.getCheckpointConfig().setCheckpointTimeout(600000);
executionEnvironment.getCheckpointConfig().setMaxConcurrentCheckpoints(1);

executionEnvironment.getCheckpointConfig().enableExternalizedCheckpoints(CheckpointConfig.ExternalizedCheckpointCleanup.RETAIN_ON_CANCELLATION);

StateBackend rocksDbBackend = new RocksDBStateBackend(parameter.get("stateBackendPath"),true);
executionEnvironment.setStateBackend(rocksDbBackend);

When I run the pipeline, I get this error

java.lang.Exception: Exception while creating StreamOperatorStateContext.

    at org.apache.flink.streaming.api.operators.StreamTaskStateInitializerImpl.streamOperatorStateContext(StreamTaskStateInitializerImpl.java:195)

    at org.apache.flink.streaming.api.operators.AbstractStreamOperator.initializeState(AbstractStreamOperator.java:250)

    at org.apache.flink.streaming.runtime.tasks.StreamTask.initializeState(StreamTask.java:738)

    at org.apache.flink.streaming.runtime.tasks.StreamTask.invoke(StreamTask.java:289)

    at org.apache.flink.runtime.taskmanager.Task.run(Task.java:711)

    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Caused by: org.apache.flink.util.FlinkException: Could not restore keyed state backend for
StreamFlatMap_9dd63673dd41ea021b896d5203f3ba7c_(1/5) from any of the 1 provided restore options.

    at org.apache.flink.streaming.api.operators.BackendRestorerProcedure.createAndRestore(BackendRestorerProcedure.java:135)

    at org.apache.flink.streaming.api.operators.StreamTaskStateInitializerImpl.keyedStatedBackend(StreamTaskStateInitializerImpl.java:307)

    at org.apache.flink.streaming.api.operators.StreamTaskStateInitializerImpl.streamOperatorStateContext(StreamTaskStateInitializerImpl.java:135)

    ... 5 more

Caused by: java.io.IOException: Could not load the native RocksDB library

    at org.apache.flink.contrib.streaming.state.RocksDBStateBackend.ensureRocksDBIsLoaded(RocksDBStateBackend.java:911)

    at org.apache.flink.contrib.streaming.state.RocksDBStateBackend.createKeyedStateBackend(RocksDBStateBackend.java:482)

    at org.apache.flink.streaming.api.operators.StreamTaskStateInitializerImpl.lambda$keyedStatedBackend$1(StreamTaskStateInitializerImpl.java:291)

    at org.apache.flink.streaming.api.operators.BackendRestorerProcedure.attemptCreateAndRestore(BackendRestorerProcedure.java:142)

    at org.apache.flink.streaming.api.operators.BackendRestorerProcedure.createAndRestore(BackendRestorerProcedure.java:121)

    ... 7 more

Caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: /tmp/rocksdb-lib-ee961b2f013f7d5baabbc1cb2b0b87d7/librocksdbjni-linux64.so:
/tmp/rocksdb-lib-ee961b2f013f7d5baabbc1cb2b0b87d7/librocksdbjni-linux64.so: undefined symbol:
malloc_stats_print

    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(ClassLoader.java:1941)

    at java.lang.Runtime.load0(Runtime.java:809)

    at java.lang.System.load(System.java:1086)

    at org.rocksdb.NativeLibraryLoader.loadLibraryFromJar(NativeLibraryLoader.java:78)

    at org.rocksdb.NativeLibraryLoader.loadLibrary(NativeLibraryLoader.java:56)

    at org.apache.flink.contrib.streaming.state.RocksDBStateBackend.ensureRocksDBIsLoaded(RocksDBStateBackend.java:888)

    ... 11 more

Thanks and  Regards,
Samya Ranjan Patro
Goldman sachs

Your Personal Data: We may collect and process information about you that may be subject to
data protection laws. For more information about how we use and disclose your personal data,
how we protect your information, our legal basis to use your information, your rights and
who you can contact, please refer to: www.gs.com/privacy-notices