flink-user mailing list archives

From M Singh <mans2si...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Apache Flink - Side output time semantics for DataStream
Date Fri, 19 Jul 2019 17:47:17 GMT
 Hi Biao:  Thanks for your response.
My question is that if i have streaming application and with timestamp assigned to the elements,
and in one of the process functions I have side output, then there are two situations possible:1.
The side output is the same type as main stream.2. The side output is different from the main
stream.
In both the above scenarios - what is the timestamp associated with the elements in side output
stream?  Is it the same as the element that produced the side output ?
Thanks
Mans