flink-user mailing list archives

From M Singh <mans2si...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Apache Flink - Manipulating the state of an object in an evictor or trigger
Date Fri, 19 Jul 2019 18:34:38 GMT
 Biao:
I am asking this question, just to understand the impact and best practices around it.  The
state I am referring to it the objects that are passed to evictor.
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-stable/dev/stream/operators/windows.html#evictors

void evictBefore(Iterable<TimestampedValue<T>> elements, int size, W window, EvictorContext
evictorContext);
And you are right, I also don't see this in this information in the docs.  That is the reason
I wanted to find out.
Thanks again for your time.
Mans