Hi to all,
I have a use case where I'd like to enrich a stream using a rarely updated lookup table.
Basically, I'd like to be able to set a refresh policy that is triggered either when a key was not found (a new key has probably been added in the mean time) or a configurable refresh-period has elapsed.

Is there any suggested solution to this? The LookupableTableSource looks very similar to what I'd like to achieve but I can't find a real-world example using it and it lacks of such 2 requirements (key-values are not refreshed after a configurable timeout and a KeyNotFound callback cannot be handled).

Any help is appreciated,
Flavio