flink-user mailing list archives

From M Singh <mans2si...@yahoo.com>
Subject Apache Flink Sql - How to access EXPR$0, EXPR$1 values from a Row in a table
Date Fri, 14 Jun 2019 20:54:53 GMT
Hi:
I am working with Flink Sql and have a table with the following schema:
root |-- name: String |-- idx: Integer |-- pos: String |-- tx: Row(EXPR$0: Integer, EXPR$1:
String)
How can I access the attributes tx.EXPR$0 and tx.EXPR$1 ?
I tried the following (the table is registered as 'tupleTable')
        Table tuples = myTableFuntionResultTuple.select("select name, idx, pos, tx.EXPR$0,
tx.EXPR$1 from tupleTable");
but I get the following exception
Exception in thread "main" org.apache.flink.table.api.ExpressionParserException: Could not
parse expression at column 8: `,' expected but `n' foundselect name, idx, pos, tx.EXPR$0,
tx.EXPR$1 from tupleTable
Please let me know how if there is any documentation or samples for accessing the tuples values
in a table.
Thanks
Mans