flink-user mailing list archives

From M Singh <mans2si...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Apache Flink - How to pass configuration params in the flink-config.yaml file to local execution environment
Date Wed, 26 Jun 2019 13:07:47 GMT
 Hey Folks:  Just wanted to see if you have any advice on this issue of passing config parameters
to the application.  I've tried passing parameters by using

ParameterTool parameterTool = ParameterTool.fromMap(config);StreamExecutionEnvironment env
= StreamExecutionEnvironment.getExecutionEnvironment();env.getConfig().setGlobalJobParameters(parameterTool);
But the parameters in the parameter argument are not picked up by the application.
Thanks again for your help.
Mans