flink-user mailing list archives

From "PoolakkalMukkath, Shakir" <Shakir_PoolakkalMukk...@comcast.com>
Subject User Interface not showing the actual count received and produced
Date Wed, 15 May 2019 17:43:03 GMT
Hi Flink team,

I am developing a flow which uses
·         FlinkKafkaConsumer010 to consume message from Kafka  and
·         FlinkKinesisProducer to produce the results to Kinesis.

In the user interface, I always see Bytes and Record received from Kafka is zero even though
it is receiving events and processing.  And same with Kinesis Sink, Bytes and record sent
is always zero even though it is posting events to Kinesis.

Any reason why my UI is not showing the actual count ? Thanks

Thanks,
Shakir