flink-user mailing list archives

From "Hai"<...@magicsoho.com>
Subject Submit user application jar in a programming way
Date Thu, 18 Apr 2019 13:37:45 GMT
Hi,

Recently I met a issue which relevant to the class loader of user application and the flink
’s own class loader.

I want to solve this issue[1]byfind out the right class loader of the user jar. If anyone
colud show me the Flink production’s start up class loader sequence. I would appreciate
that and this issue may be simple to solve.

If not, I want to reproduce this issue by writing a local application that emulate the production’s
submitting process. Would any one give a way or the best pricatise to use a programming way
to submit my application fat jar ?

[1]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-12163

Many thanks.