flink-user mailing list archives

From 徐涛 <happydexu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can back pressure data be gathered by Flink metric system?
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2019 01:32:24 GMT
Hi Zhijiang,
	Because I want to know the current and the trend of backpressure status in Flink Job. Like
other index such as latency, I can monitor it, and show it in graph by getting data from metric.
Now using the metric to get the backpressure data is the simplest way I can think.

Best
Henry

> 在 2019年4月15日,上午10:34,zhijiang <wangzhijiang999@aliyun.com> 写道:
>
> Hi Henry,
>
> The backpressure tracking is not realized in metric framework, you could check the details
via [1]. I am not sure why your requirements is showing backpressure in metrics.

> [1] https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.8/monitoring/back_pressure.html
>
> Best,
> Zhijiang

> From:徐涛 <happydexutao@gmail.com>
> Send Time:2019年4月15日(星期一) 10:19
> To:user <user@flink.apache.org>
> Subject:Can back pressure data be gathered by Flink metric system?
>
> Hi Experts,
> From the page Flink metric system(https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.8/monitoring/metrics.html#system-metrics
<https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.8/monitoring/metrics.html#system-metrics>),
I do not find the info about the back pressure. I want to get the backpressure data and plot
it, but I do not know how to get it via metric.