flink-user mailing list archives

From 徐涛 <happydexu...@gmail.com>
Subject Any suggestions about which GC collector to use in Flink?
Date Tue, 02 Apr 2019 07:26:22 GMT
Hi Experts,
	In my environment, when I submit the Flink program to yarn, I do not specify which GC collector
to use, in the web monitor page, I found it uses PS_Scavenge as the young generation GC collector,
PS_MarkSweep as the old generation GC collector, I wonder if I can use G1 as the GC collector,
does anyone has evaluated the performance of which GC collector to use? I believe that use
G1 can reduce the old generation GC time, especially for the large heap.

Best
Henry