flink-user mailing list archives

From Mar_zieh <m.marzieh.ghas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Taskmanager unable to rejoin job manager
Date Thu, 25 Apr 2019 13:56:26 GMT
Hello

I want to run flink on apache Mesos with Marathon and I configure Zookeeper
too; so I run "mesos-appmaster.sh"; but it shows me this error:

2019-04-25 13:53:18,160 INFO
org.apache.flink.mesos.runtime.clusterframework.MesosResourceManager  -
Mesos resource manager started.
2019-04-25 13:53:23,176 WARN
org.apache.flink.mesos.scheduler.ConnectionMonitor            - Unable to
connect to Mesos; still trying...
2019-04-25 13:53:28,194 WARN
org.apache.flink.mesos.scheduler.ConnectionMonitor            - Unable to
connect to Mesos; still trying...
2019-04-25 13:53:33,214 WARN
org.apache.flink.mesos.scheduler.ConnectionMonitor            - Unable to
connect to Mesos; still trying...
2019-04-25 13:53:38,234 WARN
org.apache.flink.mesos.scheduler.ConnectionMonitor            - Unable to
connect to Mesos; still trying...

Would you please tell me how to solve this error?

Many thanks.