flink-user mailing list archives

From M Singh <mans2si...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Apache Flink - Question about dynamically changing window end time at run time
Date Wed, 24 Apr 2019 11:47:23 GMT
 Hi Rong:
Thanks for your answer.
>From what I understand the dynamic gap session windows are also created when the event
is encountered.  I need to be able to change the window end time at a later time based on
what other events are in that window.  One way to do this is to use GlobalWindows but then
these are never deleted.

Regarding CEP option - I believe that CEP patterns cannot be changed dynamically once they've
been complied which limits it usage.
 Please feel free to correct me.

Thanks for your help and pointers.