flink-user mailing list archives

From Vishal Santoshi <vishal.santo...@gmail.com>
Subject EOF on scraping flink metrics
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2019 16:55:41 GMT
A simple query, Is the route to /metrics execute an  access to an in memory
registry of stats collected OR does it contend  with access from JM or do
expensive access or computation. I see occasionally our Prometheus scrape
fail with  the error pasted below. We have had the scrapper do much more
elaborate scrape on other systems we maintain so was curious. The server
did not have any logs related to the exception and the scraper is .
ServiceMonitor from k8s and of course these  TMs are hosted no k8s as well

Get http://10.246.254.84:9610/metrics: EOF