flink-user mailing list archives

From Timo Walther <twal...@apache.org>
Subject Re: date format in Flink SQL
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2019 09:19:52 GMT
Hi Soheil,

the functions for date/time conversion are pretty limited so far. The
full list of supported functions can be found here [1]. If you need more
(which is usually the case), it is easy to implement a custom function [2].

We rely on Java's java.sql.Date as a data type. You can use `SELECT DATE
'2018-09-23'` to create literals.

I hope this helps.

Regards,
Timo