flink-user mailing list archives

From "Martin, Nick" <Nick.Mar...@ngc.com>
Subject RE: EXT :Re: StreamingFileSink cannot get AWS S3 credentials
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2019 23:57:14 GMT
Does that mean that the full set of fs.s3a.<…> configs in core-site.xml will be picked
up from flink-conf.yaml by flink? Or only certain configs involved with authentication?

From: Till Rohrmann [mailto:trohrmann@apache.org]
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2019 3:43 AM
To: Vinay Patil <vinay18.patil@gmail.com>
Cc: Kostas Kloudas <k.kloudas@da-platform.com>; Dawid Wysakowicz <dwysakowicz@apache.org>;
user <user@flink.apache.org>
Subject: EXT :Re: StreamingFileSink cannot get AWS S3 credentials

I haven't configured this myself but I would guess that you need to set the parameters defined
here under S3A Authentication methods [1]. If the environment variables don't work, then I
would try to set the authentication properties.

[1] https://hadoop.apache.org/docs/stable/hadoop-aws/tools/hadoop-aws/index.html#S3A

Cheers,
Till

On Wed, Jan 16, 2019 at 11:09 AM Vinay Patil <vinay18.patil@gmail.com<mailto:vinay18.patil@gmail.com>>