flink-user mailing list archives

From Dawid Wysakowicz <dwysakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Get the savepointPath of a particular savepoint
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2019 13:45:56 GMT
Hi,

The path of a savepoint is a user specified parameter, therefore it is
not tracked by flink. It is up to the user to know where should the
savepoint end up.

As for API to check status of a savepoint you can use[1]

Best,

Dawid

[1]
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.7/monitoring/rest_api.html#jobs-jobid-savepoints-triggerid