flink-user mailing list archives

From ashish pok <ashish...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: JSON to CEP coversion
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2019 22:24:03 GMT
Awesome. Let me look into it. Thanks a lot!

- Ashish

On Tuesday, January 22, 2019, 3:31 PM, Dominik Wosiński <wossyn@gmail.com> wrote:

Hey Anish,

I have done some abstraction over the logic of CEP, but with the use of Apache Bahir[1], which
introduces SIddhi CEP[2][ engine that allows SQL like definitions of the logic.

Best, Dom.

[1] https://github.com/apache/bahir[2] https://github.com/wso2/siddhi