flink-user mailing list archives

From Vijay Bhaskar <bhaskar.eba...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Connection leak with flink elastic Sink
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2018 11:35:15 GMT
Hi Gordon,
We are using flink cluster 1.6.1, elastic search connector version:
flink-connector-elasticsearch6_2.11
Attached the stack trace.

Following are the max open file descriptor limit of theTask manager
process and open connections to the elastic
search cluster

Regards
Bhaskar
*#lsof -p 62041 | wc -l*

*65583*

*All the connections to elastic cluster reached to:*

*netstat -aln | grep 9200 | wc -l*

*2333*