flink-user mailing list archives

From Dawid Wysakowicz <dwysakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Custom Metrics in Windowed AggregateFunction
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2018 10:45:36 GMT
Hi Chirag,

I am afraid you are right you cannot access metrics from within
AggregateFunction in WindowedStream. You can though use rich variant of
WindowFunction, which is invoked for every window with the results of
AggregateFunction. Would that be enough for your use case to use
.aggregate(aggregateFunction, windowFunction) and register metrics in
the windowFunction?

Best,

Dawid