flink-user mailing list archives

From PedroMrChaves <pedro.mr.cha...@gmail.com>
Subject CodeCache is full - Issues with job deployments
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2018 11:56:50 GMT
Hello,

Every time I deploy a flink job the code cache increases, which is expected.
However, when I stop and start the job or it restarts the code cache
continuous to increase.

Screenshot_2018-12-11_at_11.png
<http://apache-flink-user-mailing-list-archive.2336050.n4.nabble.com/file/t612/Screenshot_2018-12-11_at_11.png>

I've added the flags "-XX:+PrintCompilation -XX:ReservedCodeCacheSize=350m
-XX:-UseCodeCacheFlushing" to Flink taskmanagers and jobmanagers, but the
cache doesn't decrease very much, as it is depicted in the screenshot above.
Even if I stop all the jobs, the cache doesn't decrease.

This gets to a point where I get the error "CodeCache is full. Compiler has
been disabled".

I've attached the taskmanagers output with the "XX:+PrintCompilation" flag
activated.

flink-flink-taskexecutor.out
<http://apache-flink-user-mailing-list-archive.2336050.n4.nabble.com/file/t612/flink-flink-taskexecutor.out>

Flink: 1.6.2