flink-user mailing list archives

From Fabian Hueske <fhue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to apply watermark on datastream and then do join operation on it
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2018 15:59:17 GMT
Hi,

Welcome to the mailing list.

What exactly is your problem? Do you receive an error message? Is the
program not compiling? Do you receive no output?
Regardless of that, I would recommend to provide the timestamp extractors
to the Kafka source functions.
Also, I would have a close look at the window join semantics and validate
that it provides the semantics that you need.
The interval join is an alternative that should be applicable to more use
cases.

Best, Fabian