flink-user mailing list archives

From Timo Walther <twal...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Why dont't have a csv formatter for kafka table source
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2018 09:18:20 GMT
I already answered his question but forgot to CC the mailing list:

Hi Jocean,

a standard compliant CSV format for a Kafka table source is in the
making right now. There is a PR that implements it [1] but it needs
another review pass. It is high on my priority list and I hope we can
finalize it after the 1.7 release is out. Feel free to help here by
reviewing and trying it out.

Regards,
Timo

[1] https://github.com/apache/flink/pull/6541