flink-user mailing list archives

From "bupt_ljy"<bupt_...@163.com>
Subject Re: Queryable state when key is UUID - getting Kyro Exception
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2018 08:43:53 GMT
Hi, Jayant
  Your code looks good to me. And I’ve tried the serialize/deserialize of Kryo on UUID class,
it all looks okay.
  I’m not very sure about this problem. Maybe you can write a very simple demo to try if
it works.

Jiayi Liao, Best

Original Message
Sender:Jayant Ametawittyameta@gmail.com
Recipient:bupt_ljybupt_ljy@163.com
Cc:Tzu-Li (Gordon) Taitzulitai@apache.org; useruser@flink.apache.org
Date:Monday, Oct 29, 2018 11:53
Subject:Re: Queryable state when key is UUID - getting Kyro Exception

Hi Jiayi,
Any further help on this?

Jayant Ameta

On Fri, Oct 26, 2018 at 9:22 AM Jayant Ameta wittyameta@gmail.com wrote:

MapStateDescriptorUUID, String descriptor = new MapStateDescriptor("rulePatterns", UUID.class,
 String.class);
Jayant Ameta

On Fri, Oct 26, 2018 at 8:19 AM bupt_ljy bupt_ljy@163.com wrote:

Hi,
 Can you show us the descriptor in the codes below?
  client.getKvState(JobID.fromHexString("c7b8af14b8afacf4fac16cdd0da7e997"), "rule",
UUID.fromString("3b3f17a0-d81a-11e8-bb91-7fd1412de84d"),
 TypeInformation.of(new TypeHintUUID() {}), descriptor);

Jiayi Liao, Best