flink-user mailing list archives

From "bupt_ljy"<bupt_...@163.com>
Subject Re: How do I initialize the window state on first run?
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2018 07:33:47 GMT
Hi, vivo,
  My Flink program is to aggregate the data of a whole day, assume we start this program on
6:00 am, the default state in the window should be the aggregated result of 0:00 am to 6:00
am.

Original Message
Sender:vino yangyanghua1127@gmail.com
Recipient:bupt_ljybupt_ljy@163.com
Cc:useruser@flink.apache.org
Date:Friday, Oct 12, 2018 15:13
Subject:Re: How do I initialize the window state on first run?

Hi Jiayi,

If you don't mind, I would like to ask you what kind of situation do you have in this situation?

Thanks, vino.

bupt_ljy bupt_ljy@163.com 于2018年10月12日周五 下午1:59写道:

Hi,
 I’m going to run a new Flink program with some initialized window states.
 I can’t see there is an official way to do this, right? I’ve tried the bravo project,
but it doesn’t support FsStateBackend and it costs too much work if we add a new StateBackend
in it.
 Any good ideas about this?

Jiayi Liao,Best