flink-user mailing list archives

From 潘 功森 <pangong...@hotmail.com>
Subject 答复: No data issued by flink window after a few hours
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2018 03:02:21 GMT
Hi,
"ram to cache the distinct data about sliding window" means I used computer momery not the
third part db to cache the data need used in window.
“the data need used in window” means :such as the sliding window is 1 hour, and I need
to count the distinct users, I need to cache the user id about one hour.
Cause there’re no related errors.
Yours,
September

________________________________
发件人: vino yang <yanghua1127@gmail.com>
发送时间: Wednesday, October 10, 2018 10:49:43 AM
抄送: user
主题: Re: No data issued by flink window after a few hours

Hi,

Can you explain what "ram to cache the distinct data about sliding window" mean?
The information you provide is too small and will not help others to help you analyze the
problem and provide advice.

In addition, regarding the usage of Flink related issues, please only send mail to the user
mailing list.
The dev mailing list is mainly used to discuss development related issues.

Thanks vino.

? ?? <pangongsen@hotmail.com<mailto:pangongsen@hotmail.com>> 于2018年10月10日周三
上午10:37写道:
Hi all,
    I used flink window, and when the job begins, we could get the results of windiow.But
there’re no results issued after a few hours.
    I found the job is still running and no errors, and the data not used window all can be
issued.
    By the way, I used Flink 1.3.2 and ram to cache the distinct data about sliding window.

Yours,
    September