flink-user mailing list archives

From Aljoscha Krettek <aljos...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Using FlinkKinesisConsumer through a proxy
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2018 11:57:36 GMT
Hi,

I'm looping in Gordon and Thomas, they might have some idea about how to resolve this.

Best,
Aljoscha

> On 3. Oct 2018, at 17:29, Vijay Balakrishnan <bvijaykr@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I have been trying with all variations  to no avail of java -Dhttp.nonProxyHosts=..
-Dhttps.proxyHost=http://... -Dhttps.proxyPort=911 -Dhttps.proxyUser= -Dhttps.proxyPassword=..
-Dhttp.proxyHost=http://.. -Dhttp.proxyPort=911 -Dhttp.proxyUser=... -Dhttp.proxyPassword=...
-jar .. after looking at the code in com.amazonaws.ClientConfiguration