flink-user mailing list archives

From Rad Rad <radhya.sa...@gmail.com>
Subject Ask about counting elements per window
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2018 16:53:37 GMT
Hi All,

I have a GPS stream consumed by FlinkKafkaConsumer which contains a set of
GPSs of different users. I need to count a number of users per a specific
window of this stream.

Could anyone help me, a part of my code is below

	// read data from Kafka
		DataStream stream = env.addSource(
				new FlinkKafkaConsumer09<>(parameterTool.getRequired("topic")
						, new JSONDeserializationSchema(), parameterTool.getProperties()));

		DataStream<Tuple7&lt;String, String,String, String, Float, Float,
Timestamp>>  gpsStream  = stream.flatMap(gpsFlatMapFunc).

Thanks in advanced.