They are provided in taskmanagers.

Sayat Satybaldiyev <sayatez@gmail.com> 于 2018年9月24日周一 下午6:38写道:
Dear all,

While configuring JMX with Flink, I don't see some bean metrics that belongs to the job, in particular, the number in/out records per operator. I've checked REST API and those numbers provided there. Does flink provide such bean or there's an additional configuration for it?

Here's a list of bean that I see in visual vm:
jobmanager.Status.JVM.*
jobmanager.job.downtime
jobmanager.job.lastCheckpoint*
jobmanager.job.RestaringTime
jobmanager.job.uptime

and a bunch of JVM related one. I've attached a print screen from VisualVM to the email.

Configuration for JMX in flink/conf.yaml:
metrics.reporter.jmx.class: org.apache.flink.metrics.jmx.JMXReporter
metrics.reporter.jmx.port: 9020-9040