flink-user mailing list archives

From weilongxing <weilongx...@aicaigroup.com>
Subject multiple flink applications on yarn are shown in one application.
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2018 08:29:57 GMT
I am new to Flink. I am using Flink on yarn per-job. I submitted two applications.

> /data/apps/opt/flink/bin/flink run -m yarn-cluster  /data/apps/opt/fluxion/fluxion-flink.jar
/data/apps/conf/fluxion//job_submit_rpt_company_user_s.conf

> /data/apps/opt/flink/bin/flink run -m yarn-cluster  /data/apps/opt/fluxion/fluxion-flink.jar
/data/apps/conf/fluxion//job_submit_rpt_company_performan_.conf

I can saw these two applications on yarn. I noticed that the application name is “flink
session cluster” rather than “flink per-job”. Is that right?

However, I can see both flink jobs in each yarn application. Is that right?

And Finally, I want to kill one job and killed one yarn application. However one yarn application
is killed and but both flink jobs restarted in another yarn application. I want to kill one
and remain another. In my opinion, one job in an application and the job is killed when the
yarn application is killed.

I think the problem is that these two application should be “flink per-job” rather than
“flink session cluster”. But I don’t know why it becomes “flink session-cluster”.
 Can anybody help? Thanks.