flink-user mailing list archives

From Gary Yao <g...@data-artisans.com>
Subject Re: Question about akka configuration for FLIP-6
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2018 05:38:37 GMT
Hi Tony,

You are right that with FLIP-6 Akka is abstracted away. If you want custom
heartbeat settings, you can configure the options below [1]:

    heatbeat.interval
    heartbeat.timeout

The config option taskmanager.exit-on-fatal-akka-error is also not relevant
anymore. I closest I can think of is taskmanager.registration.timeout [2].

Best,
Gary

[1]
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.5/ops/config.html#heartbeat-manager