flink-user mailing list archives

From 徐涛 <happydexu...@gmail.com>
Subject Strange behavior of FsStateBackend checkpoint when local executing
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2018 06:43:52 GMT
Hi All,
	I use using a FsStateBackend in local executing, I set the DELETE_ON_CANCELLATION of checkpoint.
When I click the “stop” button in Intellij IDEA, the log shows that it has been switched
CANCELED state, but I check the local file system, the checkpoint directory and file still
exists.
	And further more, I rm the checkpoint directory, but when I execute the main function, the
flink program run again, it seems that it still can read the old data(the dirty data that
can lead to exception in Kafka), but in my understood, because there is no checkpoint now,
it by default should read the latest kafka data. So why does it happens?
	Thanks a lot!

Best
Henry