flink-user mailing list archives

From Mar_zieh <m.marzieh.ghas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can't access Flink Dashboard at 8081, running Flink program using Eclipse
Date Mon, 03 Sep 2018 10:12:33 GMT
Hello

I added these dependencies to "pom.xml"; also, I added configuration to my
code like these:

Configuration config = new Configuration();
config.setBoolean(ConfigConstants.LOCAL_START_WEBSERVER, true);

StreamExecutionEnvironment env =
StreamExecutionEnvironment.createLocalEnvironment(getP, config);

First, I could connect to Dashboard,but now I get this error:
"Exception in thread "main" java.net.BindException: Address already in use:
bind"

I know it is related to port number (8081) which is shared with other
programs. But I cannot solve it.

Would you please guide me?

I really appreciate it.

Sincerely