flink-user mailing list archives

From Nicos Maris <nicos.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: test windows
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2018 12:12:39 GMT
Hi Zhengwen,

I have tested my job manually (both by submitting a job and through
execute()) and I am trying to write a test.

The following project states that it has the feature "Test stream windowing
with timestamped input" but I do not want to rely on a project other than
flink.

https://github.com/ottogroup/flink-spector

The following folder doesn't seam to demonstrate such capability for
testing.

https://github.com/apache/flink/tree/master/flink-examples/flink-examples-streaming/src/test/java/org/apache/flink/streaming/test